The Dalewood TV stand exudes rich mid-century modern design like no other, with tapered, angled legs and a Cherry finish with an alluring grain pattern. This TV stand accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 55" and up to 55 lbs., and delivers concealed storage options via the side cabinets with adjustable shelves. This stunning electric fireplace provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet. You can activate the flame effects with or without heat to enjoy a gentle rolling fire all year long. Choose between included contemporary fire glass media or a realistic log set and ember bed to showcase the beautiful flames. The 18" ClassicFlame slim line insert ships as a set with this TV stand as a small parcel.
- Dalewood TV Stand for TVs up to 55" with Electric Fireplace, Cherry
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 55" and up to 55 lbs.
- Mid-century modern design with tapered, angled legs and a Cherry finish
- Two concealed side cabinets with one adjustable shelf each
- Easy-to-assemble, includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Tempered glass-front display with two included media types - translucent fire glass and a realistic log set and ember bed
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA safety certified
Width: 51.25 in, Depth: 15.50 in, Height: 24.00 in
1 year limited warranty
|Product Special Features
Cabinets with doors
|TV Size Support Weight
Up to 55"
|Supplemental Zone Heating
Up to 400 sq. ft.
Width: 56.00 in, Depth: 12.75 in, Height: 20.00 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.